14 August 2009

new guidelines.


Guidelines for determining design
--both personal and otherwise--
other than the sometimes elusive gut feeling that moves you one way
or the other:



  • Would it fit as a curatorial asset in the town that made its impact on me,
Lucca, Italy




Each day I find a new item to add to my mind's list regarding the benefits of travel,
As each day another is revealed.
Today, this would be it.
Increased self-awareness, facility and
knowing just what it is
that you want.
In short,
decision making
or
decisiveness.
photo snapped quickly before dinner when the town turned lamp-lit as opposed to setting-sun illuminated... in Lucca.

No comments:

This blog is mostly an amalgamation of images culled from interweb wanderings, falling under categories inspiration and amusement. Please contact me if you would like your work removed from my site.